Swissmem PRE-ITMA press conference in Luzern – 28 - 30 March 2019
- Textile Finishing
Luzern – 28 - 30 March 2019
Benninger is celebrating its 160th anniversary in this ITMA year 2019.
This anniversary stands primarily for 160 years of commitment to textiles, but also for 160 years of responsibility towards sustainable textile production. Thanks to consistent innovation and the continuous improvement and further development of our products, processes and services, for the past 160 years the name Benninger has stood for textile finishing plants that are particularly resource-efficient.
Benninger is presenting the latest developments in the field of Textile Fininshing at ITMA Barcelona 2019:
- Benninger-Küsters CPB dyeing centre for knitwear and woven fabrics: the only salt-free cold dyeing process
- TEMPACTA washing steamer for knitted fabrics with freshwater supply that is controlled by the degree of contamination
- TRIKOFLEX drum washing machine that is available up to a working width of 5400 mm.
- BENNINGER – Küsters Multipad - the new development for complex impregnation tasks on woven fabrics and knitwear with electronically monitored, automatic lubrication
Please refer to our enclosed press release for further details.
- New customer from the group
- Personnel change in the management at Benninger Zell GmbH