Road to net Zero with the leader in continuous wet processing and jet dyeing technology
With our solutions, producers will make a huge contribution to Decarbonizing Textile.
At this year's ITMA Milano, BENNINGER will be presenting its latest developments in the field of continuous and discontinuos textile finishing:
- The new Benninger jet dyeing machine Fabricmaster, with unmatched water consumption figures. It is the most sustainable way of discontinuous dyeing today. Fast, cost effective and on the road to zero footprints.
- The chemical dispensing system, CDS, serves all kind of discontinuous and continuous machines in an accurate, unbeatable, and fast way.
- The new Benninger-Küsters CPB dyeing station for knitwear, the only salt-free cold dyeing process.
- The new Benninger singeing machine, SingeRay, ensures perfect singeing effects, cost efficiency and uniform quality.
See you at ITMA Milan: Booth A201, Hall 18!
- New representation for Thailand
- Press Release: Swiss Textile Machinery @ITMA Asia 2023